Red hair extensions are important beauty accessories that allow its wearer to have different kinds of hairstyles to match any occasion. They are gaining popularity especially among women who would like to achieve the look of well-known celebrities. In order to achieve the fastest and most effective way to transform, red hair extensions are a must.
These can be used for special events and is effective to surprise other people with a totally new appearance. To attach hair extensions, there is no need to go to the salon to have it attached with the use of heat or adhesive application. The wearer can simply manage to attach it by himself or herself.
It is important to master the art of snapping the clips of the hair extensions in the right place. It may be complicated at first but will be achievable through practice. Keep in mind that hair extensions must be attached properly as to achieve the most desired look. In this article, the simple steps on how to attach the hair extensions in the most unrecognizable way will be discussed.
1. Keep in mind that the hair extensions match the natural color of the wearer’s hair. If he or she has a red hair then the color of the hair extension must be red as well. Whatever the color of the natural hair may be, the color of the hair extension should be anything that is closest to it.
2. Display all the pieces of the hair extension. These pieces are called wefts that vary in sizes and come with a set of clips for each piece. Lay all the pieces down to see which is bigger and which is smaller. This will help the wearer to know which will be placed on each part of the head.
3. Part the hair above the neck, just right between the ears. With the use of a hair clip or a hair tie, secure all the hair at the top. The division of the hair should be from one ear to the other ear and have half of an inch as its thickness.
4. Attach the smaller piece of the hair extension first and clip it right at the center of the back of the head. At the top part of the partitioned area, make sure to slide the clips. As the clips are snapped close, it is important to make sure that it rests firmly.
5. With the smaller piece of hair extension clipped into place, clip the bigger pieces of extension next to it. Make sure that the second and third pieces are not placed far from each other to avoid gaps between each hair piece. Keep the clip of the extension away from the ears.
6. Once all the pieces of the hair extension are attached, let the hair at the top loose. Carefully arrange the real hair to cover the extensions.
7. To check how the hair looks at the book, use a mirror. Make sure that the hair extensions are adequately covered by the natural hair.
8. To style the hair further, use a hair curling iron or a straightener. Just assure that the extensions are well-hidden and are in place.
There is no need to waste so much time and effort to get a long and beautiful hair. With hair extensions, it is possible to look good instantaneously.